Kimberly lives in Cleveland, Ohio with her husband, a graphic designer and two sons, who constantly provide her with continuous inspiration. Her love of painting and drawing started from an early childhood. As a little girl, Kimberly would carry around a box with paper and pencils wherever she would go. She studied at the Columbus College of Art & Design where she received her bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, with an emphasis in Illustration. After graduation she decided to focus on illustrating for children. At that time she joined the Society of Children's Books for Writers and Illustrators (SCWBI), and dedicated herself to learning all there is to know about the art of children's illustration. As the exploration of the industry evolved she decided to enroll in the Oatley Academy of Visual Storytelling where she learned the ins and outs of digital art.
Over the last five years her work has been published in picture books, ebooks, coloring books, story books and children's magazines.
- Girls World and Animal Tales Magazine, Fiction Story Illustrations
- Tina Tumbles, Picture Book, Danielle Soucy Mills
- Rescue Pups the Adventures of Maxwell & Kota, ebook, Kite Readers
- The Santa Spy, Picture Book, Character Publishing
- Scratch & Old Mouse, Picture Book, Character Publishing
- Milly Tall & Small, Picture Book, Character Publishing
- Brianna the Ballet Fairy, ebook, Kite Readers
- Brianna the Ballet Fairy, Story Book & Coloring Book, Frecklebox
- Cuddle Me Slumby, Story Book, Slumby Inc.
- Editorial spot illustrations, Children’s magazine, Champak
- Ruth the Sleuth and the Messy Room, Picture Book, Character Publishing